One day, you dreamed that a kind old man gave you a fairy grass and told you to plant it. Where would you plant it?
- In a small garden
- On the desk in your own room
- Carry on
- Hide away
- Starting a career before starting a family is your norm. You care about your own reputation more than your own love. In addition, you believe that marriage must be based on a stable material basis, and that if you don’t have a certain financial basis, nothing is talked about. When love and career conflict, you will give up love first, because you do not want your career to be disturbed.
- You are a sensible person who likes to live a quality spiritual life. It’s hard to imagine how empty and boring your life would be without reading and thinking.
- You think your life is worth more, or you think you’re a more important person in the world. Health and leisure always come first in your mind. You love your health and are willing to do whatever it takes. If a relationship delays your health, you will not hesitate to give up love.
- You have a wide range of interests and a deep distrust of others. You’re curious but don’t want your mind to be known. If someone interferes with your privacy, you will be very conscious.