Almonds are an important source of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and dietary fiber needed for healthy brain and body. In addition, can be eaten raw, almonds are also commonly used as ingredients in making salads. Please sell almonds organic online on here.
Almonds also contain extra vitamin E, vitamin B complex, and omega-3 fatty acids. Consuming a handful of almonds every day provides a high enough protein intake that will prevent you from excessive hunger. Plus, you will get all the essential vitamins your body needs.
Benefits of Almonds for Health
- Lowering cholesterol
Regular consumption of almonds can help maintain cholesterol levels as it helps boost high-density lipoproteins (HDL) protein or “good” cholesterol and lower the amount of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) protein or “bad” cholesterol.
- Skin health
Almond oil is widely used for skin care. Human skin tends to lose essential oils, due to daily activities and skin dryness in winter. However, body massage with almond oil can provide wonders for the skin by restoring the lost sheen.
- Fetal development
Folic acid in almond plays an important role in the healthy growth of cells and tissues. Eating almonds can act as a strong defense system against birth defects. Therefore, almonds are necessary for healthy fetal growth.
- Brain development
If you want a good memory, then consume at least 4-5 almonds daily because it helps sharpen memory.
- Prevent constipation
Almonds are a rich source of foods rich in fiber. Thus, almonds can help prevent constipation and help the bowel movement performance.
- Protection against diabetes
Almonds control blood sugar rise and unwanted insulin levels after each meal, thus serving as a protective wall against diabetes.
In addition, several other benefits of almonds that you need to know are:
- Almonds provide nutrients in large quantities. The calories contained in 1-ounce almond is 161 calories. Uniquely, 10-15% of calories in almonds can not be absorbed by the body because the fat in the almonds is too difficult to digest.
- Good almonds and high antioxidants are almonds that have not been peeled. So, choose almonds that still have coke-colored skin
- One of the best sources of vitamin E is found in almonds. Vitamin E serves to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Because almonds are low in calories but high in healthy fats, protein, and fiber, then almonds are perfect for diabetics. In addition to maintaining blood sugar levels, almonds are also useful in lowering blood pressure levels.
- Protein and fiber contained in almonds can help reduce appetite.