There are numerous ways of losing weight fast. However, some of them have a tendency of leaving people hungry and dissatisfied. Dieting requires a will of iron as dieting can cause unusual hunger. It then causes many to give up quickly.
Good diet plans help:
- Reducing one’s appetite by a considerable margin.
- Make people lose weight fast, without hunger.
- Improve a person’s metabolic health at the same time.
Let us have a brief look at the steps which help create the best diet plan for weight loss.
1. Reducing starch and sugar intake
Cutting back on sugars and starches (carbs) is an important part of a diet plan. It helps reduce hunger levels and people end up eating fewer calories than usual. The body then starts feeding off stored fat.
Reducing starch and sugars helps reduce insulin level resulting in lower amounts of sodium and water excreted. It in turn reduces bloating and water weight.
2. Increase protein intake
People need to add a protein, a fat and low carb vegetables in all of their meals. Such will automatically reduce their carb intake to 20-50 grams a day. Such meals also boost metabolism by around 80-100 calories daily.
High-protein diets are known to reduce hunger cravings by a considerable margin. People will be eating fewer than usual calories once protein is added to the diet. Hence, protein is known as the King of nutrients.
People should also not hesitate in consuming low-carb veggies daily as such helps them prevent an overdose of carbs. A daily meal of meat and low carb vegetables has all the fiber, vitamins and minerals a person needs to stay and feel healthy & energetic daily.
The following are the sources of protein:
- Meat: Beef, chicken, lamb, pork, veal etc.
- Fish & Seafood: Salmon, shrimp, trout etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs with yolk are best.
- The following are the best low carb veggies anyone can have:
- Brussels Sprouts.
- Swiss chard.
The following are good sources of healthy fat:
- Avocado oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Olive oil.
Lastly, People must exercise to lose weight when following this diet plan. One of the best options for lifting weights is going to gym around 3 or 4 times in a week. Before lifting weights, people need to do a warmup before proceeding to lift weights. If they are new to the gym, they should not hesitate in asking the trainer for some advice.
If lifting weights is not an option for them, then they can cardio workouts such as jogging, running walking, swimming or cycling. These workouts will suffice and will help in fat loss and muscle gain.
Counting calories isn’t necessary as long as the carbs are very low. Sticking solely to fat, protein and low carb vegetables helps keep the calories in control. There are numerous tools online which help people calculate their calories. They are free and worth using.
11 weight loss tips aiding weight loss
The following are some key tips to help people lose weight even quicker.
- Eating a high protein breakfast helps reduce hunger cravings and calorie intake throughout the course of the day.
- Avoiding sodas, drinks full of sugar and packaged fruit juice can help lose weight by a large margin. They are fattening and are loaded with sugar in large amounts.
- Drinking water half an hour before meals cuts down body weight by 44% over a course of 3 months.
- Choosing foods which aid in losing weight and fat are helpful.
- Eating soluble fibers reduce fat around the belly area. Fiber supplements also help ease bowel movement.
- Drinking tea or coffee helps boost metabolism (thanks to the presence of caffeine) by 3-11%.
- Eating whole unprocessed foods is best. They are healthier, more filling and are also less likely to cause overeating. They also prevent unnecessary weight gain.
- Eating food slowly helps prevent weight gain by boosting weight-reducing hormones and makes people feel full. Those who eat fast gain more weight over time.
- Those who check weight daily are also more likely to lose weight.
- Getting a good night’s sleep is helpful because poor sleep is directly linked to weight gain.
- Taking green coffee plus can help you control appetite, prevent fat accumulation and boost your metabolism.